DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
For comfortable respiratory protection, use the 3M ™ 7502 Reusable Half Mask, which includes a soft-fit piece designed especially with users in mind. This medium half mask includes the 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve, which reduces heat build-up by...
It is used for the disinfection of the skin, utensils, equipment and laboratory material. For direct use. (It also serves in skin antisepsis). Useful for disinfection in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, industries and companies in general....
Impact resistant blood pressure monitor with aneroid manometer incorporated in the cuff, reusable adult FlexiPort cuff. This integrated style blood pressure monitor features a FlexiPort cuff design that is compact and lightweight.
Where is an AED used?
According to law 1831 of 2017, access to the use of AED Automatic External Defibrillators must be guaranteed in the following environments:
• Basic public and private assistance transport, land, river, sea and air.
• National and international land, sea, river and air transport terminals;
• Sports venues, both public and private, such as stadiums, coliseums, sports halls, synthetic courts, gyms, sports clubs, water clubs and natural, amusement or recreational parks, bicycle lanes and high performance or training centers;
• Public entities such as governorates, departmental assemblies, councils, ministries, administrative departments, military and police garrisons, and national, departmental and district public service centers;
• Prisons and penitentiary or detention centers of national, municipal or district order;
• The Presidency of the Republic, the Congress of the Republic, the Palace of Justice (High Courts), the Public Ministry, the Attorney General's Office, and judicial complexes such as courts and tribunals;
• Metropolitan mass transportation systems;
• Public, private or mixed cultural and recreational venues, such as museums, libraries, fairs, exhibition centers, theaters, tourist complexes and hotels;
• Rehabilitation, mental health or temporary confinement centers;
• Public and private universities;
• Public, private or concession schools;
• Mixed-use properties, such as business centers and residential and commercial units of more than one hundred units.
• Commands of the National Police of Colombia and in the Immediate Attention Centers (CAl).
• Indigenous Reservations.
• The above without prejudice to other spaces with a high influx of public that are identified by the competent authorities.
The art of gentle resuscitation
SCHILLER's FRED® easy, the automatic defibrillator with MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE®, for use by medical professionals and the general public.
The SCHILLER FRED® easy Semi-Automatic Defibrillator makes resuscitation easier and more effective. With exclusive MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE® biphasic technology, effective defibrillation requires only 1/3 of the energy required with a monophasic pulse. This new, "gentle" method of resuscitation increases the chances of survival after cardiac arrest. FRED® easy combines the following advantages and options with the classic functions of the FRED® Semiautomatic, (First Responder External Defibrilator):
• Lower defibrillation energy: Thanks to the MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE® system (biphasic defibrillation impulse).
• Easy operation in three steps: START - ANALYSIS - DOWNLOAD; configurable automatic analysis.
• Reduced loading time:
• Easy-to-use LCD screen: Presentation of time, number of discharges, memory and battery capacity, electrode type, text with instructions.
• Safe and effective analysis to detect fibrillation.
• Standard power settings:
Wide range of selectable energy:
- Adults: 1 to 150 J
- Children: 1 to 70 J (automatic change when connecting the pediatric electrodes)
• ECG and event log.
• High performance battery: Li-MnO2: 180 discharges of 150 J or 6 hrs, 30 min. on (no downloads), off: 5 years.
• Automatic self-test.
• Large amount of educational material available (including a training device).
• NEW: also with manual mode. The SCHILLER FRED® easy is also available as a manual shock option, meaning the doctor can deactivate the AED mode and decide when to apply defibrillation.
FRED® easy technical specifications:
|Dimensions||230mm x 220mm x 70mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||1.5 kg inc. Battery|
|Defibrillation pulse type||Pulsed Biphasic, MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE®|
|Energy levels||Configurable from 1 to 150 J (in adults) and from 1 to 70 J in children. Automatic power switching when connecting pediatric electrodes.|
|Manual mode option||Override AED mode to decide energy level and deliver shock. Manual mode is turned on with the green button (Analysis) and download is performed with the orange button.|
|Screen||100mm x 37mm LCD, high resolution, backlit, text and text display |
|Defibrillation electrodes||- Electrodes for adults: 75 cm2 active surface per electrode, cable length 2 m. |
- Pediatric electrodes: 38 cm2 active surface per electrode, cable length 1.4 m.
|Standards||The unit complies with all regulations regarding patient safety and |
|Memory||Option to Store ECG, events and ambient noise on SD card.|