DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Double locking brake with steel safety carabiner
forged, to be used as an element of the
fall arrest on STEELPRO kernmantle ropes for use
vertical or braided rope with diameter...
STEELPRO Asymmetric Carabiner. Forged steel pear-type carabiner. Asymmetric shape to facilitate the anchoring of lifelines ropes and other equipment to carry out work at heights, 14mm opening.
STEELPRO symmetrical carabiner. Forged steel carabiner. Symmetrical shape for a better grip on the carabiner, 17mm opening. Double automatic opening and closing insurance.
- Fixed side plates that allow quick donning and can be combined with a mechanical blocker.
- Designed to be used in hoists and load diverters.
- Designed for rope work for experienced users.
- Multifunction handle that allows, depending on the situation:
- Release the rope and control the descent with the hand holding the free end.
- Staying immobilized in the workplace without a locking key.
- Automatic handle recoil system to limit risks in the event of inadvertent action.
- Position of "stowing" the handle to reduce the risk of hooking the handle for when the descender is not used and it is carried hanging from the harness.
- It has a closing trigger, on the mobile side plate, so that the device is not lost while facilitating the installation of the rope during the passage of divisions.
- Pivoting cam that makes it easier to retrieve rope. It also makes it possible to convert a hoisting system into a reversible one or to make short rope ascents (in combination with a FOOTPRO pedal and an ASCENSION blocking grip).
- Lowering heavy loads up to 200 kg (use reserved for expert users, see the technical data sheet of the device).
- Available in two colors.