DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The 70 m compass is the re-evolution of the award-winning Eclipse 8099, with the same 3 clinometer system, combined with its transparent base for working on maps and mirror for observations. With a spirit level for more precise measurements and...
Most advanced motherboard compass with observation mirror, quick reference cap and protective rubber foot with storage for reference cards with a variety of scales.
A universal mapping tool. The Geo Transit can take dive angle and dive azimuth measurements at the same time. Excellent for international data collection! A flat base allows easier dip angle and dip azimuth measurements at low angles, while the...
Double Axis Inclinometer. The shaft was invented by geologists for geologists and features a significant new twist on pocket transit that is specially designed for easier geological measurements. Axis Transit can take simultaneous measurements...
Analog navigation devices specially designed to provide accurate readings in any hemisphere. This Transit series configuration uses long bar Alnico V magnets to resist demagnetization and quickly align with magnetic north.
Built with all the functions and features of Brunton , the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
Practical, versatile and efficient technical compass with metal case and sapphire pyramidal bearing. It allows vertical measurements and includes a clinometer. It has a scale of 360 points.
- • Resists demagnetization.
- • High resistance plastic composite shell.
- • Includes leather case and instructions for use.
- • Lightweight aluminum housing.
- • It is not unbalanced.
- • Alnico 5 magnet for improved precision.
- • +/- 1/2 ° azimuth accuracy with 1 ° graduations.
- • +/- 1/2 ° vertical accuracy with 1 ° graduations.
- • Scale in percentages with 5% increments.
- • Vertical angle measurement +/- 90 ° or 100%.
- • Traditional traffic measurement method.
- • The ComPro's composite body is ultra-light and strong, this transit even floats!
- • The mirror allows the observation and measurement of bearings and vertical angles.
- • Short and long sights provide the user with additional functionality and accuracy when shooting bearings.
- • Precision NdFeB disc magnet provides highly accurate readings and resists demagnetization.
- • Our magnetic needle can be balanced for use almost anywhere in the world.
- • Induction wetting makes for a fast-seating needle.
- • Sapphire jewel bearing allows smooth needle movement throughout the life of the instrument.
- • The needle lock button can lock or release the needle, depending on the model.
- • Internal components are sealed with an O-ring to improve water and dust resistance.
- • All transits are compatible with our Jacob's Staff / Tripod ball and socket adapter.
- • Each model is available in Azimuth (0-360) or Quadrant (0-90) formats.
- • Each comes with a protective leather case, perfect for taking your Brunton into the field.
- • Made in the USA in Riverton, WY.