DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Practical, versatile and efficient technical compass with metal case and sapphire pyramidal bearing. It allows vertical measurements and includes a clinometer. It has a scale of 360 points.
Compass with an aluminum body that provides durable and resistant protection. The international suspension means that this Compass can be used by professionals around the world. Aluminum body, water resistant, quick search of magnetic north,...
Explorers can rely on this highly accurate mirrorless compass. A full suite of navigation functions and romer scales offer seamless GPS integration.
Built with all the functions and features of Brunton , the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
Most advanced motherboard compass with observation mirror, quick reference cap and protective rubber foot with storage for reference cards with a variety of scales.
The 9077 is a classic military-style observation compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want an observation compass with bomber mirrors. The sturdy metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and...
• Measurement style: hit and drop or drop and drop direction
• Dimensions: 3.8 "x 2.8" x 1.3 "| 9.6 x 7.1 x 3.3cm
• Weight: 12.8 oz | 363 g
• Azimuth: +/- 1 / 2˚ with graduations of 1
• Hinge dial: +/- 1 / 2˚ with 2˚ graduations
• Internal clinometer: +/- 1 / 2˚ with 1 ˚ graduations
• Percentage of qualification: 5% of graduations
• Declination adjustment: +/- 180˚
• Hinged dial allows simultaneous measurement of dip and dip direction or trend and dip on certain surfaces and orientations.
• The lid opens to 220 ° and the hinge dial has indicators of which needle to read for the direction of immersion.
• Flat bottom allows easier dive angle and dive azimuth measurements at low angles.
• The mirror allows the observation and measurement of bearings and vertical angles.
• Short and long sights provide the user with additional functionality and accuracy when shooting bearings.
• Long level double bubbles allow the user to level the compass from the sides.
• The needle can be set to lock automatically, allowing accurate readings.
• Precision NdFeB disc magnet provides highly accurate readings and resists demagnetization.
• Our magnetic needle can be balanced for use almost anywhere in the world.
• Induction wetting makes for a fast-seating needle.
• Sapphire jewel bearing allows smooth needle movement throughout the life of the instrument.
• The needle lock button can lock or release the needle, depending on the model.
• Internal components are sealed with an O-ring to improve water and dust resistance.
• All transits are compatible with our Jacob's Staff / Tripod ball and socket adapter.
• Each model is available in Azimuth (0-360) or Quadrant (0-90) formats.
• Each comes with a protective leather case, perfect for taking your Brunton into the field.